Monday, October 26, 2009

292a: I love contests!

I'll be posting my first Music Monday post later today, but I came across a contest today that I just HAD to post about!! Contests are so fun to enter & try to win, I've entered in 2 this week.


One is to win a $2,000 gift card from IKEA, which is desperately needed! I saw that in an ad in Modern Bride Magazine, and all I had to do was send in an e-mail telling them why I should win. We'll hear back from that in December sometime I think.

Wouldn't something like this look cute?


The second contest I entered is held by Miss Poodle from WeddingBee! The contest is to win 100 free post cards from Uprinting.com! It would be perfect to use for my STD's, since I need to do some up anyways, just to remind people of the date! You can find her contest here, and enter, but you only have until 5pm today. I wish I saw it earlier to tell you about it, but you still have some time.

Here are some cool examples of what you can do with them:

Isn't this so cute?



This one is Miss Poodle's:




I can't wait to enter some more contests & see if I can win anything!

Have you ever won anything fun in a contest?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback & comments! Leave me something :)