Monday, October 26, 2009

292b: Music Monday #1 (WP Processional)

So, here's the first of many Music Mondays! I didn't have enough time to go around looking for some cool music today. I have so much homework. :( So, instead of looking around for some cool things right now, I'll do my obvious choice for a processional. This processional won't be for me, but for the girls and guys to walk down the aisle to. I'm still deciding on a processional for grandparents & parents, but I know what the WP will be walking to!


And to make it a tad more interesting, I'm putting up the version with a violin and acoustic guitar playing, because that's what our music will sound like (more or less). It's not the most exciting video, but it gets the job done.





In future Music Mondays I'll look at possibilities for the grandparents & parents processional, my processional, ceremony music, and the important dances for the reception. It's possible that I'll post some other fun songs to play there, but we'll see!



Are you having unique instruments at your ceremony?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback & comments! Leave me something :)