Tuesday, October 20, 2009

298a:Shredding Can Be Fun!




No, not that kind of shredding!!







There's a picture of the DVD. I would really recommend that you buy this DVD, even only after doing one workout. I know it'll get tougher, but it'll also get easier as I keep working. I'm really hoping to see results in a few weeks (but who knows what will happen). I'll be doing this about three days a week to start (I'm not sure if it needs to be done every day), I know I'll have time for that.

I'll be starting Fitness Friday & I'll post some updates and other ideas I get for fitness, and we'll see how that goes! I'll also be deciding on what other days I'll be having some features, so we'll see! I'll give you an update about the shred on Friday!

Do you have a favorite exercise video?
I ordered the 30 Days Shred about a week or so ago, hearing a ton about it. It's done by Jillian Michaels, one of the trainers on The Biggest Loser. I started the 30 Day Shred today, and let me tell you, I will enjoy this! Now, don't get me wrong, it's a tough workout (it's only 20 minutes) and I was sweating at the end of the 20 minutes! It's got a combination of cardio and strength training, so you're alternating what you're doing. There are three different levels & you'll be moving up at your own abilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback & comments! Leave me something :)