Sunday, October 18, 2009

300: I Thought I Could Get Stuff Done?

This weekend was a long weekend for me, it's my mid-semester break. So naturally, I thought I could get a ton of work done over a 4 day weekend. I think I thought wrong. I haven't really done anything. I take that back. I have done stuff, just not everything I was planning on.
I went to Move Studios on Saturday morning because I won a free class at the last bridal show I went to, and the first class is always free, so I got 2 free classes. I decided to use one on Saturday & go to a class called Body Bootcamp. I haven't worked out that hard in at least 2 years! I got sick about half way through, and I've been sore all day! It hurts to do anything! After the class, I went to JoAnn fabric for some floral tape & when I got home I was online instead of organizing wedding stuff or doing homework. Eventually Josh came over & we ate, hung out a little, then I finished some vases I got from someone on WeddingBee. I got 3 vases, but one broke, so I bought 2 more to match, so I was working on that. I'll do another post about it sometime soon. Then it was time for bed.

Today I went to a bridal show. It wasn't too bad. It was mostly photographers & DJ's again, but not too bad. Typical bridal show. There really wasn't anything worth writing about for this one. After, we went over to Alfred Angelo to see about a few things. We went to see about a new color for mom & to see if I could see a new dress style for the BMs. I did start to move some of the posts from the other blog over to here. I didn't do homework or organize stuff on my table & desk.

Tomorrow I'll be babysitting for a little while. From 12:30 to 3/3:30 at the latest, and then I'll go to calling  hours for a friend's relative. Maybe I'll be able to do something after that. Tuesday I'll have all day off, so I'll be able to do some things, but I need to do a lesson for TurningPoint (our youth group). I had quite a list of things I wanted to do this weekend:

  • Clean Jack's tank [DONE]
  • Clean/Organize wedding stuff
    • Look for music for the ceremony
  • Go through clothes/Switch summer/winter clothing
  • Work on some papers
  • Go through & put away receipts/other various papers
Yeah-I've only done one thing. Not excited. Maybe tomorrow I can do some things quick, or maybe tonight-Tuesday. I don't know. We'll see.

So, while I got not really anything done this weekend, THERE ARE NOW UNDER 300 DAYS UNTIL I'M MARRIED!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback & comments! Leave me something :)