Friday, October 16, 2009

302b: The Color Swatch Book Arrives!

So, the other exciting thing that I got was my color swatch book! I don't think I posted about this earlier (I didn't see it right now) but I went to a color reader just before my birthday, and found out what I "should" wear & decorate my house like (we'll use them as guide lines). It was awesome finding colors that looked really good on me! I found out that I am a true summer, but she didn't have any true summer color swatch books left (I personally thought she should keep one of each style on hand, just in case, but, whatever), so she had to order it & mail it to me. It took almost 2 weeks, but it finally came yesterday!!



My color swatch book!


I'm soooo excited that I finally have it & can take it shopping with me!!!

It's nice because my wedding colors pretty much fall into this, even though I should only use this as guidelines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback & comments! Leave me something :)