Wednesday, September 9, 2009

339: Centerpiece Indecision Part 1, Finding Craft Ideas

The other craft thing I've done is finish getting supplies for beginning projects for the girls! :) I'm quite excited to start these. I just need to find some stamp cleaner before I start. This one I'd like to get to them soon (I'll put up pics after) & the other one, which is part of their gift, I won't have to do for a few months, so I may or may not try it, just to see how it goes, but I don't have to probably until my semester's done-which will be crazy wedding time!


I think other than all of that, I haven't done really anything-except procrastinate stuff that needs to get done-so I think I'll get back to work!
Some things I have been doing are looking at craft stuff for various projects. One is the centerpieces. I have these vases that are hour glass shaped, but would really love square ones- which I found at Save On Crafts for only a little more than I got the other vases for. I also saw battery operated tealights for fairly cheap, which I discussed getting (if I could find them) so we don't have to worry about flames going out & we can just sell them after the wedding. So, we'll have to see. I'd LOVE to get them all now, but there's not really a place to put them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback & comments! Leave me something :)