Friday, July 17, 2009

392 (Almost): Finally Some Motivators!

Today's really 393 left, but it's close enough to the end of the day I'll say 392! It's been about a month since I've written & figured it's about time! I haven't done much until the last week after Best Man A & wife A's awesome wedding!


  • In the last week I've started to plan a little more on what the ceremony's going to be like. I think I will keep that a secret too so it'll be interesting that way :)
  • We've also met with Officiant C once, so that's good! I'm excited to start our counseling stuff.
  • I've also found a GREAT wedding website that has a classifieds & DIY section- www.weddingbee.com so I've been looking up cool things for our wedding!
  • I've started designing the map with directions from the ceremony to the reception (even though it's oh so far away- .5mi). It's looking really good.
  • I also went to try on dresses for bridesmaids to choose from with mom & she looked at some dresses she (didn't) like & the color she wants.
I think that's pretty much all I've done so far to this point!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback & comments! Leave me something :)