Friday, November 20, 2009

267: Fitness Friday #5

I LOVE FRIDAYS! :)

The end of another week means another Fitness Friday!!





This week wasn't bad!

My weigh-in this week: 171-171.2 (either the same or loss of .2 lbs-it was different each time)

This is pretty good with it being that time of the month-sorry-TMI. I've done the 30 Day Shred 5 times this week on level 2! I think I'll stick to level 2 next week and then move up.

I honestly don't really have anything to talk about this week fitness wise or food wise. There's a thread on Weddingbee where you can ask questions to Jillian Michaels, and I was going to talk about that, but I'm not sure when she's going to respond to them. So, I guess go check over there.

I'm really sorry that I don't have anything good to tell you guys about! That's what school's doing to me right now! At least I've been keeping up on the 30 Day Shred!

Are there times with school or work where you don't have time to do anything else?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback & comments! Leave me something :)