Saturday, November 14, 2009

273b: And The Award Goes To...

..Me! And then I'll be giving it out!

I'm so excited to have won my first blogging award!! It's really cool to have won a blogging award when I've only been regularly blogging about a month or two, and just getting use to the whole blogging and reading other's blogs deal!! I feel welcomed into the blogging world! (It was also a nice surprise to get on an already exciting day!)

So what did I get?

Thanks to Miss Pink from Miss Pink's Pink Life, I received the Fabulous Blog Award!



As a recipient of the award I now must name 5 things I am obsessed with and pass on the award to 5 other bloggers!!

Top 5 things that I'm obsessed with (I have way more than 5!):

1. Weddings/WeddingBee










I need to combine these 2 so I have enough space to talk about everything! I am obsessed with everything that has to do with weddings (like many other brides), especially if it's mine. I love looking for things I can use, and I love wandering around stores just to see if there's anything I could possibly end up using for the wedding. I am also obsessed with WeddingBee! If I'm near a computer, I'm on WB. I spend all of my free time at school at WB, and anytime at home at WB-this morning, I was on for 45 minutes and had to rush to get ready to be done on time!

2.Daisy/Josh






My boy & my girl. They make me smile everyday & I am so happy to have both of them in my lives. No need for much more explanation :)


3. Tim Hortons






Hands down, the best coffee shop ever! I like it way better than Dunkin' Donuts, even though it is more expensive. I love their breakfasts & would go there everyday if I had the money. It's a Canadian company that is now in the NE US. If you live near a Tim Hortons or if you ever travel to somewhere that has one-stop at it!


4. Naked Juice





I found this brand of juice when I started college. It's called Naked Juice and I love it so much! It's got a pound of fruit in every bottle. They're so good-they come in different flavors, and there is one vegetable one. You can go on the website & see where you can buy them near you.



5. Guitar Hero








I just love Guitar Hero. I got it for Christmas, and even though I haven't played it a lot since I started school, I love it! You pretty much "play" different songs. There's different difficulty levels, and I'm on medium, and can play some songs on hard or expert.

I'm giving this award to:

2 comments:

  1. I Love that you love Timmy's!!!!!!
    Our 'little' Canadian Company is taking over the world :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks for sharing your award with me!!

    Um & yeah Tim Horton's is the best ever. I miss is when I leave Canada lol... the second I get home I grab Tim hortons in the airport :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback & comments! Leave me something :)