Monday, November 2, 2009

285: Music Monday #2 (Parent's Processional)

Happy Monday!! It sure does feel like a Monday today-at least to me.

Today I'll be showing you another music selection for the ceremony as part of my Music Mondays! I was trying to figure out which way I wanted to go for this one-it'll be simple either way, since part of the music I've decided on already. (I do need to definitely figure things out so I can get the music to the musicians) I decided to show a possiblity for the song the parents/grandparents will be walking in to.

So my first choice for the P/GP processional is Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring. It's out a lot at Christmas & once you hear it you'll know the song. I'm trying to find a good guitar version or violin version so it's somewhat close to what we'll hear on the big day!!



So that's my first choice, but I've been looking around (kind of) at other possiblities.

What did/what will your parents/grandparents processional be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback & comments! Leave me something :)