Wednesday, December 23, 2009

234a: Ornamental Inspiration

Over at WeddingBee, they are having their bloggers make a wedding inspiration board based off of one ornament, so I decided to try it out and see what I can come up with! You can go here to see all of the bee's inspiration.


Inspiration can come from anywhere, even an ornament (heck, mine came from the dog's towels!). There are some really good ideas that you can get from ornaments, which you can see from what the bee's have done. I looked all over for ornaments: Walmart, Target, Personalization Mall & Hallmark (yeah, it's not a ton of places, but I did a lot of looking!) Because of my collection of these ornaments when I was younger, I eventually decided to choose this ornament from Hallmark:






Pink & gold is a really popular color pallet for a wedding right now, so it would have been soooo easy to cheat. There are tons of inspiration boards out there on Google, but I was good. I went on over to SMP to create my inspiration board, but had a ton of trouble using it. I ended up just putting all of the pictures in MS Paint and came up with this:








Have you gotten any inspiration in different places?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback & comments! Leave me something :)