Monday, December 21, 2009

236: Music Monday #9 (Christmas Edition)

Sooo, I was hoping to have all my music ready to list out for the ceremony to share with all of you, but I didn't get to it, even though I know I said I would. I got a little busy with studying for my last final and babysitting, so I haven't gotten to it yet, but I need to get it done by Sunday so the music can be brought down to Cincinnati, where our violinist lives. It'll be convenient though, on our 10th Music Monday I'll share all the music with you!!

Since Christmas is this week, I'll be doing lots of Christmas themed posts, starting with this one! You can look forward to a Christmas survey, a wedding theme created around an ornament & a little Christmas card!

Before I start, I did get my rejection letter from WeddingBee today. It's sad, but I'm not as sad as I thought I'd be. I can apply again in 4 weeks, so I'll be fixing up some posts and really be working at blogging better!



I couldn't decide which Christmas song to use for this week's Music Monday, so I picked two songs that could be used for a Christmas wedding. Of course Canon in D is played a lot during Christmas and weddings, but I already have that one covered in an earlier post. There are so many songs that I could of chosen from, but these two seemed to be really great for Christmas weddings.

The first is Baby It's Cold Outside:




The second is Christmas Time is Here (the Charlie Brown Christmas song):



Have you ever been to a Christmas wedding? What songs do you think would be good for a Christmas wedding?


I promise I'll share our final ceremony decision next week in our last Music Monday of the year!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about the bad news, but I'm glad that you're going to keep writing! :) Your blog is for you, first and foremost!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback & comments! Leave me something :)