Thursday, December 10, 2009

247b: Gifts in the Mail Completed...

..for now! :)

I finally got the pictures for Christmas cards in the mail today!!!! I talked about it here a few days ago.



I won't post the picture juuuust yet, but that's the package it came in! :) I'm working on the picture to post here for a Christmas post, and I need to send them out first! I know some people that read this are getting a card, and I can't ruin the surprise!

I ordered the pictures from Walmart after my cousin took them for us! I can't wait to show you guys the picture soon! We got cards at Walmart last year that we just put a 4x6 picture in!

It does mean I can get them ready to send out! I'm so excited! Get ready bee's! Hopefully I have enough to send to a bunch of you! J has a big family and our church family list is pretty long, so there wasn't many cards left over!

What did you do for Christmas cards?

2 comments:

  1. I didn't put as much thought into our card this year as I have in the past. I think I'm just too consumed with other stuff like the wedding and all the appointments we have going on. But I did throw together a nice little postcard style card with some pics on it of me, my fiance and my daughter and with highlights of our year listed on it. I normally type up a little newsletter to put in the card talking about everything that's happened the past year to keep friends and family updated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just bought some cute cards from the store since we used our engagement pics for save the dates. Can't wait to see yours!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback & comments! Leave me something :)