Tuesday, December 8, 2009

249: A True Libra Bride

So this isn't going to be a long post. I just decided on something regarding this blog & thought I'd let you know! There have been many things I've been undecided on (a true Libra) and would love to point all of those out to you!

Topics where I've been undecided and changed my mind a million times will have a title and a subtitle. I've searched undecided/indecisive in the Thesaurus and have been looking for something clever to do. I also looked at some other recommendations including changeable Some of my favorite synonyms: hemming and hawing, of two minds, equivocal, whimsical, kaleidoscopic, on the fence, and moot (which I thought meant pointless). I really like including moot, mostly because of FRIENDS:

  

But I do like the idea of it being called "A Bride of Two Minds". I'm not sure where I'd go with moot.

Which do you like better? Any good ideas for moot?

2 comments:

  1. That's one of my favorite episodes!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! LOVE that episode. AND, love Rachel's hair at that point in time...so cute...

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback & comments! Leave me something :)