Monday, December 7, 2009

250: Music Monday #7 (Interlude)

We've finally have only 250 left! It's really exciting! The last 50 days flew by, I can't believe it! We'll be at the big day before we know it!!

So this week's Music Monday I'm going to be talking about a possibility for interlude-ish music. I want music to be played when we are doing the Unity Flowers and Cord of Three Strands, so I've been looking up some pieces for that.

I really do need to get going on picking out music for the ceremony. That's why I haven't really gone into the reception music yet. I need to decide what I want so I can mail out information to our ceremony musicians (fam-dors: family/vendors), so they can get practicing!



Here's one option I like for either Unity Flowers or the Cord. I'm kind of thinking I'll do it at the Cord, because I have another idea for the flowers, which I'll probably explain next week (if I remember).





It's pretty popular around Christmas, but I think it would be cute. It's not really a Christmas song though. It's sung at Walt Disney's Voices of Liberty at EPCOT.

What do you think? Should it be played as an interlude or a prelude? Would it be weird to have something that might be considered to be a Christmas piece in August (like MM#2)?


Also, please take some time today to remember the Attack on Pearl Harbor, and all of the lives that were lost 48 years ago (there are 2 links).



2 comments:

  1. Sort of random, but...
    I'm such a moron! I just realized that the numbers were you COUNTING DOWN. :p

    Love that you do that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. Yeah, I'm counting down, hence the name of the blog! ♥ you!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback & comments! Leave me something :)