Tuesday, December 1, 2009

256: Asking for Your Opinions!

I'm having some trouble figuring out which I should post on next, so I'm asking you guys to help me out!!

Hopefully you're all back from Thanksgiving break & back to reading regularly, so hopefully you see this!!

So the options I can think of are cake ideas, the cord of three stands, hair ideas, invitations, the pens in vases, the proposal story, or the unity flowers. If you think I should talk about something else (if I've mentioned something before you want to hear about or have another idea) just comment on the post.

Thank you so much!

Edit: Retrying the poll. Hopefully this works. If not, just leave a comment.


What Should I Post on Next?










2 comments:

  1. Not sure if your poll thing is working...didn't seem to respond to me but I'd love to hear about the Cord of Three Strands :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So if people keep commenting, I'll just go with the highest amount of votes next.

    I also need to write about the table numbers. I know if I don't put it down somewhere I'll forget! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback & comments! Leave me something :)