Tuesday, January 26, 2010

200: Sharing Photos 102, Continued

Since I finished up the other posts on what photo sharing sites to use, I found a couple more sites to look at. I decided to add on Kodak and Snapfish, and look at those, as if I need to make this more difficult on myself.

Kodak:
  • Pros:
    • Dad works there
    • Well known name
    • Know for photos
    • Photo sharing site
    • Free, plus 50 free 4x6 photos with registration
    • Can e-mail out pictures to people
  • Cons:
    • Can only upload 200 photos per album
    • I need to look around to see what to do
    • Need to see if it's easy for me to download pictures from there without purchasing

Snapfish:
  • Pros:
    • Similar to Kodak
    • Free
    • Can share all photos with guests in an e-mail or by a link
    • Can create a "Group Room"
    • Cheap to order pictures: 9 cents each
  • Cons:
    • Only 20 free 4x6 photos (compared to Kodak)
    • Need to become familiar with site
    • Need to see if I can download pictures easily

This makes my decision more difficult!

Do I just go with Flickr since everyone recommends it? Should I try Kodak because it's local and important to the family? What do you suggest I do?

2 comments:

  1. I've heard great things about Flickr!

    (I left you something on my blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking about going with walgreens... but I am super cheap. I like that walgreens always has sales and you don't have to pay shipping b/c they are everywhere where I live.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback & comments! Leave me something :)