- Dad works there
- Well known name
- Know for photos
- Photo sharing site
- Free, plus 50 free 4x6 photos with registration
- Can e-mail out pictures to people
- Can only upload 200 photos per album
- I need to look around to see what to do
- Need to see if it's easy for me to download pictures from there without purchasing
- Similar to Kodak
- Can share all photos with guests in an e-mail or by a link
- Can create a "Group Room"
- Cheap to order pictures: 9 cents each
- Only 20 free 4x6 photos (compared to Kodak)
- Need to become familiar with site
- Need to see if I can download pictures easily
This makes my decision more difficult!
Do I just go with Flickr since everyone recommends it? Should I try Kodak because it's local and important to the family? What do you suggest I do?