Tuesday, January 26, 2010

200: Award #2!

I won a blogging award today!! Vee from Gorgeously Stupid gave me this blogging award! Her blog is pretty new, but is really good! And, she has pitbulls, like my Daisy! :) Go check out her blog!




The rules of this award are as follows:

1. To accept the award, you must post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted you the award, and a link to their blog.
2. Pass the award on to approximately 15 other blogs that you recently discovered, and think are great!
3. Contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Here is the list of whom I'm passing on to:
1. BP Wedding
2. Jus Hearts Cole
3. Life as a Wife
4. The "I Do" Diaries
5.  The Elegant Owl
6. Wedding Tips for Budget Brides
7. The Diaries of a Mocha Frugalista
8.  Bar Bride
9.  AZ in August
10. Love the Moments
11. Lucky in Love
12. The Office Bride
13. The Green Hanger Shop

7 comments:

  1. I SO love your blog! Thank you for the award... you are so sweet :)

    Congrats on getting married - when is the big day? I am excited to follow and learn more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cool is that?! i'm honoted to be on your list and will begin working on mine soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!! Congrats on the award and thanks so much for passing it on to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, yay! I feel so honored - thanks!
    I need to start working on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! Left you a little something on mine :) Great blog btw!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback & comments! Leave me something :)