Friday, January 22, 2010

204: The Topper has Arrived!

I got a package in the mail today! I was pretty confused when I got it. I didn't remember buying anything, and as soon as I opened the package, I remembered! Duh! It's the cake topper I ordered on Sunday!

I was happy to see that the topper arrived in perfect condition, and to finally see the actual size.

Wanna see? Thought so! (They're all personal photos)


In the packaging:



Out of the packaging:

Daisy wondering what it is


She kept sniffing, this is just after she licked it


Front


Back


The actual height is about 7". It's baby bear sized...Juuuust right!





Did you love your cake topper even more when you got it?

3 comments:

  1. It looks so great! I'm so glad you got what you were wanting and that it came so perfectly! :)

    -kjpugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just gorgeous! So pretty and romantic and elegant. I actually was not as in love with my cake topper after I received it. It is actually a photo frame and I am thinking of just using it around the house instead of using it as an actual cake topper :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback & comments! Leave me something :)