Thursday, January 21, 2010

205: To Top It All Off..

We will have a double duty cake topper!!

Josh and I were slightly split on what we wanted for our cake topper. Our conversation:

Me: "The only thing that I don't want for the cake topper is the traditional bride and groom. I want something that we can display after the wedding and it won't look 'wedding-like'." 

Josh: *smile*

Me: "That's exactly what you want, isn't it?"

Josh: "Yup."

Thus began my search for those contemporary bride and groom cake toppers that aren't a traditional bride and groom cake topper. I wanted to look for a Lenox cake topper, but they are pretty expensive, so I was trying to find some lower priced alternatives.


I searched all over Walmart, Jo-Ann Fabric, and Michael's for cake toppers, but couldn't find anything I was in love with. I then turned to my trusty friend, Google. This is what I came up with:

Lenox cake topper (Source)







So, with these in mind, I went to ebay to continue my search, and was really happy! I fell in love with a cake topper! I bought it last Sunday, and bought it for $23.99!



I can't wait until it comes in the mail! I want to see what it looks like so I can decide how many tiers we'll be having on our cake!

What did you use for your cake topper?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback & comments! Leave me something :)