Tuesday, January 19, 2010

207: Music Monday (Tuesday) #13 (Father/Daughter Dance)

Whoops! I forgot to post music yesterday! I wasn't really home. I was out looking at flowers and bought some hoodies for the girls (which I'll post on later)!

This week I'll do 2 Father/Daughter dance options! There are a few music options that I'm thinking about, and these 2 both have Cinderella as the theme.

Option #1: It's by Steven Curtis Chapman, and it's called Cinderella. I think it's a great song, and is a pretty good fit for our relationship. Unfortunately we're not extremely close, so this isn't a typical daddy's girl song. I decided on this one pretty early, but have some other options that I really like too.



Option #2: It's by Chuck Wicks, and it's called Stealing Cinderella. It's also a great song, and is great because  it describes how my dad is feeling about me getting married (at least I think!).




There are a few more options I have that I'll share, and hopefully you can help me decide what I want!


How did you decide on your Father/Daughter dance song?

1 comment:

  1. HI! :)
    This is not related to the post but I need your Email because you won my Business card giveaway!

    Email me to info@joylucero.com ASAP!

    I'll send you the instruction on how to claim your prize!

    Congrats!
    <3

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback & comments! Leave me something :)