Friday, January 15, 2010

211: Fitness Friday #13

This week's weigh-in is pretty good!


Weight: 164.6 (2.6 loss)
How many days I exercised this week: 1 ( I did play the Wii almost everyday this week though! I do need to exercise today & tomorrow to keep up with my 101 in 1001 task of exercising 3 days a week)
How many days I didn’t exercise this week: 6
How I’m fitting in my dress: N/A
How I’m feeling: Pretty good
Notes: I started doing Weight Watchers this week!I do need to exercise another 2 days this week, but Weight Watchers did a lot on its own! It's exciting! My mom lost 5.8 pounds!



All you have to do is figure out how many points you can eat per day, and each food has a calculated number of points. It's actually hard at first. I'm getting more used to it, but the first few days I was starving.


I'm thinking I might stop doing my Fitness Fridays, since I haven't done anything with them recently. I figured I can spend the day posting about something for the wedding on Fridays. After the 16th Fitness Friday (4 months, it has to be on an even month- part OCD and part after all the measurements are shown), I'll just post once a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback & comments! Leave me something :)