Wednesday, January 6, 2010

220: Lots to Look Forward To!

I just thought I'd get on here & share all the exciting things you have to look forward to hearing about soon!

First, go over to Miss Mojito's blog and check out her Internet Inspirations story she did on me! (Just click that link). Don't worry, I'll wait!

Ok. Here's what you have to look forward to in the next few weeks:

  • Guy's Attire (checked on this today & we'll be going back really soon!)
  • Flowers (I have 2 appointments in a couple weeks)
  • Cakes (Ideas and hopefully I can book tomorrow!)
  • Rings (I'm having a hard time deciding what I want to do)
  • Tissue Packets (In the middle of those. I just need sticker paper-know where to get any?)
  • STD's (After I send them out. I just need our guest's addresses!)
  • Oh, and the fact that we should be able to have our own house not long after the wedding, before the holidays!
I have no idea where to start! I'm so excited that I'm actually doing things for the wedding, and have no idea where to start sharing!

I'm going to work on getting our guest's addresses today & work on the tissue packets & designs, and then I'll be able to share more with you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback & comments! Leave me something :)