Monday, February 8, 2010

187: Music Monday #15 (Great song, no where to put it!)

Josh brought up this song the other day, and he's be asking me to look it up everyday. I finally got around to it, and I have heard it before, but hadn't really thought about it much. After hearing it and reading the lyrics, I really like it (and obviously Josh does too), but we have no idea where to use it!! How about you guys help us out!? Where should we use this song? (We already have the ceremony music picked out, and I'm still hoping we can use "I Cross My Heart" for the first dance song)




Love Never Fails-Brandon Heath


Love is not proud
Love does not boast
Love after all
Matters the most

Love does not run
Love does not hide
Love does not keep
Locked inside

Love is the river that flows through
Love never fails you

Love will sustain
Love will provide
Love will not cease
At the end of time

Love will protect
Love always hopes
Love still believes
When you don’t

Love is the arms that are holding you
Love never fails you

When my heart won’t make a sound
When I can’t turn back around
When the sky is falling down
Nothing is greater than this
Greater than this

Love is right here
Love is alive
Love is the way
The truth the life

Love is the river than flows through
Love is the arms that are holding you
Love is the place you will fly to
Love never fails you 


Where should we put this song? What would you do with it?

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm.. maybe you can use it when you're cutting your cake together? That would be sweet... unless you're going for a cake smash. hehe. Or you can do a "last dance". Or you can even use it in a video montage of you guys that you can play at the reception. Just some ideas... :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback & comments! Leave me something :)