Friday, February 5, 2010

190: Fitness Friday #16

This is the last weekly post. I'll be doing monthly posts about this now.


Weight: 161.4 (no change)
Hips: 39" (no change)
Natural Waist: 30" (1" loss)
Upper Arms: 11.5" (0.5" loss)
Thighs: 22.5" (no change)
Calves: 16" (no change)
BMI: 29.5 (Courtesy of National Institute of Health) (1.1 loss)


How many days I exercised this week: 3
How many days I didn’t exercise this week: 4
How I’m fitting in my dress: N/A
How I’m feeling: Pretty good
Notes: I'm pretty upset that I didn't lose any weight this week. I didn't do anything out of the ordinary, and I have been exercising. The only thing I can think of is that since I haven't done the Shred in a month, I'm gaining muscle again, which caused the weight gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback & comments! Leave me something :)