Thursday, February 4, 2010

190: O,N,B,B: Blue

The first installment of the Something's Traditions: Old, New, Borrowed, Blue!

I have some ideas of what I'll be doing for the others, so you'll just have to wait for those! I also need to get definites on the Old & Borrowed.

I didn't really expect to decide on my blue so easily. I was trying to figure out what I wanted to do: undies or a garter, but when I walked by a Christmas gift from my old boss, I decided what I'll definitely use for my Something Blue!

Personal Photo

It's an anklet! I got it from my former boss, she switched over to a different department, which was really sad. I went over at the end of last semester to visit and gave her a Christmas card, and I got this. Honestly, at first I wasn't crazy about it. I wasn't sure if I'd ever wear it, then one day over break I just happened to walk by the box and decided it could be my Something Blue!

I was so excited to decide on something other than cute blue undies (I don't always fit in the cute ones, anyways) and that I can show off if someone asks!
Did any of your "Somethings" happen unexpectedly? 

1 comment:

  1. Aww that was so sweet of your former boss! It's pretty!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback & comments! Leave me something :)