Wednesday, March 24, 2010

143: Quick Addition

I recently purchased enough bridal party rhinestone iron-ons for each of my girls, moms and me from Jubilee Rhinestones. With the package came one to test with, so I figured I should do that before I make the girls their hoodies.

I didn't take any pictures of the process, since I did it unexpectedly, but I do have a picture of the end product.

The "tester" word that was sent to me was "Beloved", and while it's cute, I didn't know if I wanted the whole word. I decided to just keep "Love" and add it on either my hoodie or a Bride hat I have. I put it on my Bride hat and here's how it turned out:


It turned out great. I had Josh do it for me on their heat press, and he did a great job! It makes that hat look so cute now!






Did you make any small changes to anything you got?

1 comment:

  1. Great blog! Your hat turned out cute.

    Thanks for the shout-out to Jubilee Rhinestones. Please email me, I have a free gift for you. :-)

    gayla@jubileerhinestones.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback & comments! Leave me something :)