Tuesday, March 23, 2010

144: Sorry!

I know I've written this tons of times in the last month, but I really am!! I was planning on writing a lot last week, and did get a couple posts started, but with trying to do papers before school started again Monday (a 6 page paper and a 3 page paper). The rest of the week is free, so I can post on these projects I've started & other things I've been doing...
  • We went ring shopping
  • I decided on a florist
  • I got more pictures of the ceremony venue
  • We're meeting tomorrow with the chair cover rental place & the reception coordinator
I do have stuff to post on. I'm just making the time to do it around school! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, girl how I totally feel ya on this! I have been so completely busy and I hate that I haven't been able to follow all the blogs I love reading this past month. It is so frustrating. I am glad to hear things are progressing and will check back to see your updates :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback & comments! Leave me something :)