Tuesday, March 16, 2010

151: I'm back!

I'm back from our mini trip to Canada to visit our nephew and Josh's brother! I got some coat hangers at Ikea there, so I'll be posting some pictures on that soon, as soon as I figure out what I want to do. :) I have this week off, so I should be able to get some stuff done! At least I'm hoping to! My teachers thought it would be a great idea to give homework over the break, so we'll see what I get done. I have a job interview tomorrow, and a shower on Friday evening, so the rest of my time will be split between homework and wedding planning fun!


Some pictures of my weekend (sorry, most of them are blurry!):

Josh & Ethan

Playing in Ikea








Aww, he has his arm around Josh!


Getting a carpet ride!


Ethan and Aunt Paula



We stopped at Niagara Falls on our way home, since I was complaining all week that I wanted to stop in Toronto or the Falls for a little. 

Niagara Falls Skyline

American Falls


Canadian/Horseshoe Falls


We then stopped at the Outlet Mall there, mostly to look at dishes (which I'll be talking about soon), then we went around and looked at Under Armour, Nike, Reebok, and Adidas looking for some clothes, cleats and gloves. We both left with $20 cleats! I also picked up a cute little shirt for BM/FSIL's baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback & comments! Leave me something :)