Friday, March 12, 2010

155: Weekend Getaway!

I just wanted to let you all know that I'll be going away this weekend! I have a post scheduled for Sunday, but it  might be a day or two after that until I can put up another one. I couldn't get another one together because I was "studying" ;)




We're going to Canada to visit Josh's brother (Groomsman TM) & his family (their son is one of our ring bearers). I'm pretty excited to go away for a couple days, and then I have the rest of the week to relax, do wedding planning,..and, oh, all the homework that was dumped on me over break. Not cool. I'll be sure to get up early most of the week and alternate my school and wedding tasks to get everything done! I need to make sure I can do a lot off my checklist this week!

We're supposed to be stopping at IKEA sometime too, and I had an idea for a little DIY project, and have to get something from there (there's not one by me), so I'll be sharing that with you if we go and I can get the supplies!

I'll be sharing some pictures when we get back! :)

2 comments:

  1. Nice! Where in Canada are you going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to Uxbridge, an hour north of Toronto.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback & comments! Leave me something :)