Friday, March 5, 2010

162: Fitness Friday #17

It's time for another monthly check in of my weight loss!


Weight: 156.8 (4.6 loss)
Hips: 38.5" (0.5" loss)
Natural Waist: 30" (no change)
Upper Arms: 12" (1" gain)
Thighs: 21.5" (1" loss)
Calves: 16" (no change)
BMI: 28.7 (Courtesy of National Institute of Health) (0.8 loss)

How many days I exercised this month: 8 or so
How many days I didn’t exercise this month: the rest of the month
How I’m fitting in my dress: N/A but I'm going to have to stop losing weight and work on toning or my dresss will be too big!
How I’m feeling: Really good!
Notes: I need to find some ways to just tone my muscles instead of working on losing weight. I don't want it to be a pain to alter my dress.

Any suggestions on how to tone muscles (mostly arms, legs and abs)?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback & comments! Leave me something :)