Thursday, March 25, 2010

142: The Tables Get Covers...

...so why can't the chairs?

Yes, we're getting chair covers for the reception, since the ones that are there are so ugly! Here's what they look like:

Taken from a friend's Facebook account

We went over to the reception venue to meet with the chair cover company, Rochester Chair Covers, and looked at some of the sashes they have to offer. We decided to do some really cool things, and make the head table different by having chair sashes in the color of their outfits (groomsmen/bridesmaids get hot pink, honor attendants get yellow, Josh & I get white), and the rest of the guests have purple sashes.

They even did the two kinds of folding on the sashes so we can decide:


The bow

The train

The chairs are a little small, but hopefully it won't be noticed too much. It will look way nicer with the covers on than if the chairs didn't have them at all.

I kind of like the train better, unless it's just because the bow doesn't seem to have been done really nicely (they did it quick for us to see). Josh likes the bow, but I'm not really sure what I should go for. What are your suggestions?

Did you do something to make the venue look nicer?

2 comments:

  1. I prefer the way the train looks. We are adding table runners and potentially sashes too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I like the train better too. It's different and has a more tailored look.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback & comments! Leave me something :)