Tuesday, April 27, 2010

109: Welcoming the OOTers

I decided a while ago that I would be doing OOT (out of town) bags for our guests that come from out of town and stay in hotels. While I'm still trying to figure out what I want to put in the bags, exactly, I decided I wanted to make a little brochure welcoming our guests.

Since I had such good luck with our STD's, I decided to go back to VistaPrint for the brochures. I found the perfect design, and put the information in.

The Outside, picture from the order history page


The Inside, photo from the order history page

I put directions to the venues, a welcome note, a rough itinerary (since we don't have any definites or need them), favorite restaurants, local shopping centers, emergency phone numbers, other important phone numbers, and a reminder for our photo sharing site.

I got the package in the mail the other day, and haven't had time to take pictures yet. Unfortunately, those pictures will have to do for now until I take pictures and get more things together.

Did you include any welcome note for your OOT guests?

2 comments:

  1. Haven't done it yet since we aren't sure of all the details that will go in it yet, but will definitely have a welcome note. Love what you did!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback & comments! Leave me something :)