Monday, April 19, 2010

117: Ordering the Perfect Invitations

If you are a guest (or think you might be a guest, since you haven't gotten these yet), PLEASE don't read this! You only have to wait another two months to find out.

I wanted to have invitations and other stationery with gazebos on them, since we got engaged at a gazebo. FSIL/BM couldn't find anything that would work to make them, and my mom happened to find invitations that had a gazebo on them at the same time, so we decided to just go with them. Luckily, Alfred Angelo sells the same ones, and since I bought my dress there, I get a 40% discount on invites! Score!


This is almost what the invitations will be looking like. The ink will be fuchsia,  and we won't be doing the response cards (we'll be doing those on our own-another DIY project to post about once I start it).

I'm excited about the wording too!
Mr. and Mrs. Paula's Parents
invite you to share in the joy
of the marriage uniting their daughter
Paula K.
to
Joshua R.
Son of Mr. and Mrs. Josh's Parent's
On Saturday, the fourteenth of August
two thousand ten
at one o'clock in the afternoon
St. Paul Lutheran Church
Street
City, New York


It sounds great! We ordered them last Thursday, and the proof should be in soon!


I'll do a total cost once I do postage & make the RSVP cards.


Did you find the perfect invitations or do you make them?

2 comments:

  1. They look great! Love the gazebo and how meaningful that is! Mr. Milk designed ours and they arrived the other day from the printer! I am so excited and have spent every free moment assembling! Will post about them soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback & comments! Leave me something :)