Monday, April 12, 2010

124: Cutting the Cake

I've been trying to pick out a cake knife and serving set the last few days. Josh's sister said she'd buy us the serving set for us and give it to me at my shower, something special from her for our big day. It has to be under $30, so finding the perfect one has been hard. I've been looking around trying to find the perfect one, and I think I found it between all of the many options out there.


I really like this, because of the daisies, but it can't be personalized, and I want that.






I really like the hearts, and there's a lot of cute ones out there, but since it has to be under $30, it cut a lot of options out. Actually, only two of these are under $30 (including shipping), and the other two are over. Which do you think I chose? You'll find out when I get it in the mail! (Well, I have to inspect it to make sure it's right! ;) I'll give it to FSIL when I see her. Don't worry!)

How did you pick out your serving set?

2 comments:

  1. I like the 2nd and 3rd pics personally. We are foregoing this and just using what the hotel has to offer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment today... NO stress! Don't stress about it dear :) The people that are suppose to be there will. We actually invited around 800 people (let me just say - we have LARGE families and have lived in many different places, so it was either invite EVERYONE or invite NOONE... haha) - 250 couldn't come. It was all prayer because we had just the PERFECT number of people. It always works out that way!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback & comments! Leave me something :)