Wednesday, April 7, 2010

129: Dishes, Check!

We picked out our dishes, after the trouble we went through deciding which to get.

We decided on the Harmony pattern by Corelle, and my grandma gave me money to buy the first box! We'll hang on to this box, and we'll get the other one to wrap up for the showers!

Personal Photo

I can't wait to use them! Even better, at the Corelle outlet store, they were being sold for $80, and at Target they were being sold for $70! 

Were you very happy about the final outcome of your place settings?

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad it worked out for you. I've been in love with our plates forever. Even before Mr. B. I'm pretty sure I would've registered for them if I married Big Foot! Hah

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback & comments! Leave me something :)