Friday, April 2, 2010

134: Fitness Friday #18

It's time for another monthly check in of my weight loss! I'm sorry I haven't written in the last week. I've been home, with not too much to do. I have been trying to knock things off of my list, and do some school work. I am working on a few posts, so I'm hoping I can do that in the next few weeks..next week I have 3 days off!

Weight: 155.2 (1.6 loss)
Hips: 37" (1.5" loss)
Natural Waist: 30.5" (0.5" gain)
Upper Arms: 11.5" (0.5" loss)
Thighs: 21" (0.5" loss)
Calves: 15.5" (0.5" loss)
BMI: 28.7 (Courtesy of National Institute of Health) (0.8 loss)

How many days I exercised this month: 8 or so
How many days I didn’t exercise this month: the rest of the month
How I’m fitting in my dress: N/A but I'm fitting into size 11s for other dresses for showers, and I bought a pair of jeans from Maurices in 7/8!
How I’m feeling: Really good!
Notes: I need to find some ways to just tone my muscles instead of working on losing weight. I don't want it to be a pain to alter my dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback & comments! Leave me something :)