Sunday, May 16, 2010

90: A Major Accomplishment

Four years ago, Josh and I celebrated the first of many major accomplishments together:

Just before graduating

Just after graduating

We graduated high school in June 2006, and yesterday, I graduated college with my bachelor's degree! Here we are, 4 years later:

Just after graduating (don't mind that I'm not looking)

In the next 3 months, we'll be getting married, another major accomplishment, with many more to come! I'm so excited that Josh has been by me through all of these accomplishments, and I can't wait to have Josh beside me during the rest of our major accomplishments.

*All photos personal photos

Has your SO been with you during major accomplishments?

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!

    3 months ... wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your graduation! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on graduation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow...honestly, Mr Fix It wasn't with me through the major accomplishments like getting my current job, graduating high school or college, getting my own place, etc. But that's cuz we're so much older. :) So excited for you and congrats on graduating...how amazing to now graduate into marriage shortly thereafter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's so great that you guys are highschool sweethearts. Congrats on graduating too!! :)

    P.S. - I'm guessing the college pic is from your parents camera? 2023 - LOL! My parents cameras say weird dates all the time. Then again, they still use a VCR AND it still blinks 12:00. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks!
    @Dancy-it's my moms! She generally has the right date on there, after we do it for her. Not sure why it's wrong! lol!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback & comments! Leave me something :)