Tuesday, May 11, 2010

95: Quiet on the Blog, Busy in Real Life

I just thought I'd share that this week is going to be crazy busy, and I probably won't write anything until Monday or Tuesday. I'm finishing up studying for 2 exams I have tomorrow and a presentation on Friday, before I graduate on Saturday (only 4 days away)!!!

Even if I did get a chance to write this week, I haven't really done anything in the last couple days because I've been finishing up studying for other tests and finishing papers.

I promise I do have things to talk about! I'll be finishing up some heat pressing projects, my invitations (which I have!), seating charts and I need to do everything from March, April & May! I'll have lots to share!

I can't believe we're almost at the three month marker!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback & comments! Leave me something :)