Sunday, May 9, 2010

98: Recording our First Dance Song



Remember when I told you about Josh asking a friend to write a first dance song for us? Josh was going to be playing drums for the song, and over the weekend we got to go to SUNY Fredonia (where our friend is a student) and record the song! We had so much fun, and I can't wait until the final piece is put together!

We went down and they practiced for about an hour, then they recorded for about 3 hours. The process is so amazing. They can take pieces from different recordings and piece them together to make one recording! It's crazy! We need to wait for them to add a bass line, clean it up, and send it to us!


Here's what we got to do:

Josh practicing


Our friend practicing




In the recording studio


Playing in the recording studio


The sound board


Our friend & the operator talking to Josh

Some videos of the practicing:

video



I can't wait until the process is finished, and we can practice dancing to our song.

*All photos and videos were taken by me.

Would you record your first dance song?

1 comment:

  1. That is so incredible! I think it's great that you'll have a one of a kind song that no one else in the world has.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback & comments! Leave me something :)