Tuesday, June 15, 2010

60: Surgery Update

Hey!

Just wanted to give you all an update from two weeks ago. I'll be having surgery this Monday! I'm excited and scared all at the same time. Since hearing the news, I've been going into overdrive, cleaning up my future house, getting wedding stuff together, and getting stuff together for my brother's graduation, so I haven't been on to write any posts or read anyone's blog. Hopefully with the time off, I can update you all on everything I've done! I've made thank yous, had 1 shower (and having another one on Saturday), and will have ordered the cake, and hopefully decided on a menu. I've also had my first dress alterations done (with no pics...sorry!), and need to get invitation stuff together so it can be mailed out soon!

Unfortunately, I won't be able to be on here too much with doing everything else, but you can check here for updates! Hopefully I'll be able to update you guys some during my week or two recovery time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback & comments! Leave me something :)