Saturday, August 14, 2010

0: A Note to My Husband-to-Be

Dear Josh,

It's been 546 long days, but we've finally made it. Through more than we counted on, but we made it. It's so hard to believe that this day is finally here. I'm so excited to finally be your wife. Pretty soon we'll be making our way to the church, where I can finally make a promise to you that I'll never make to anyone else.

I can't wait to start our ceremony, and I can't wait to finish it and start to party. We will have an awesome day, and it will be us.

It will be so nice to relax in the islands with you as husband and wife, a well needed vacation and honeymoon after the last few months.

I'll be seeing you soon...at the end of the aisle.

I love you!

Love,
your wife-to-be, Paula

4 comments:

  1. So sweet! Have a WONDERFUL day and enjoy and cherish every single second of it! It's over all too soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this has the be the sweetest note from a bride-to-be to her husband-to-be. The best of luck darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet. And you are married now! Holy cow! Congratulations. I hope you post some sneak peek pics as soon as you can. I hope it was all you imagined and more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! It finally came and went... can't wait to hear about everything!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback & comments! Leave me something :)