Wednesday, August 11, 2010

3: Crunch Time

This is going to be yet another boring post. Just letting you all know that I have 3 DAYS LEFT! I can't believe it, and it's starting to feel very weird and unreal. I've been keeping myself very busy the last couple weeks, and have lots of last minute things to tell you about (like, uhh we just realized we didn't get any of those cute personalized cake napkins, and now need to go to Party City and get plain ones :/) Lots of little projects, and I've saved both big projects to yesterday, today, and probably tomorrow.

Don't worry, I'm still alive, and still going crazy! :)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on being so close to the big day! Just remember to eat enough over the next few days, and try to get some sleep at night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy shizz - 3 days is no joke!! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback & comments! Leave me something :)